Made from a polyolefin thermoplastic polymer, DuraFlex™ is an ideal material for full and partial dentures when the patient is allergic to acrylic monomers. DuraFlex™ is more dense than conventional acrylic dentures for a slick finish that, unlike nylon based materials, won’t discolor, and is highly resistant to stains and odors. Best of all, DuraFlex™ partials can be repaired, rebased, or have teeth added to them. Duraflex™ is highly translucent and blends incredibly well with your patients existing soft tissues, making this partial virtually indistinguishable in the mouth. Duraflex™ is available in 4 shades to perfectly match your patients gingival tissue tones.
• Simple to adjust and polish
• Lifelike pink shades with veined acrylic details
• Thin, lightweight, and flexible for easy insertion
• Clinically unbreakable and more durable than acrylic
• Won’t absorb stains or odors
• Can be repaired, rebased or have teeth added to